Jhigh03's comments

Mayans M.C. (2018) S2 E6
mark_k89 1 points 4 days ago

nah, this follows the events of sons of anarchy

Jhigh03 2 points 4 days ago

If u haven’t watched this latest episode then stop reading cause of spoilers. Yeah, I thought it straight up followed the SOA timeline and events also but towards the end when the Mayans are preparing to go save Alverez the ask Happy about going and he says Ok that Jax would want him to go. I guess he could have meant it past tense but it didn’t seem like it and I skipped back to listen three times to make sure. Also when the brothers were goining to ambush Happy like two episodes ago, I think. They passed the spot where John and Jax Teller died and their was a date etched on the rock wall with Johns initials, or maybe just his initials. Anyway their was nothing mentioning Jax’s crash as if it hadn’t happened yet. Maybe I’m seeing things that aren’t there but the Comment by Happy about Jax really felt outa place. All though now that I think about it Jax and Alverez had a pretty unique relationship so maybe thatys what Hap meant by it.

Batwoman (2019) S1 E1
MissMorgue 1 points 4 days ago

As stated, I have not seen The 100 and have no desire to see it; so my knowledge of any character in the show is entirely lacking. Including that of naming a female character with a traditionally male name.. Assuming that I was seeking a fight was incorrect and so with that I bid you goodnight and goodbye.

Jhigh03 1 points 4 days ago

Well u got me, I’m sorry for assuming u were looking for a fight. I read the first line of ur reply and it was very argumentative in nature.

Batwoman (2019) S1 E1
MissMorgue 0 points 4 days ago

I never watched The 100 nor have I ever cared to, so I can not complain about his having a girlfriend - my comments about she would have to be gay in the instance of this television series is that they are basing it off the 2006 (to present) comics and if they were to change that piece of information the backlash would have been also over news sites and gossip blogs galore. People are only complaining now because it’s a lesbian fronted show where the lead does not hide their sexuality. The actress Ruby Rose (who plays Batwoman/Kate Kane) has actually left social media sites like Twitter because first she was seen as to gay and then when it was announced she was cast as Kate Kane she was seen as not gay enough. Her entire reason for leaving was because of so called fans attacking her sexuality in a backlash because she was playing an openly gay lead superhero. If they wanted to change things about the comics to fit into the show, go for it; no one is stopping them; but when they change something as iconic as one of the first openly gay main characters in the DCU they will have to be able to back up this change and give a great deal of reasons why. Because at the end of the day it was their decision to make the gay heroin into a TV series.

Jhigh03 1 points 4 days ago

Only read the first sentence of ur reply, u seem to mbe looking for arguments wherever. I’m not here for that nonsense as I was really only stating facts. And by the way, Clark is a female so it was a gay relationship,lol.

Batwoman (2019) S1 E1
MissMorgue -2 points 5 days ago

“Almost Every” as in not all shows have to have a obligatory love interest who people can spot a mile away every time they are introduced. My counter was focused on the male aspect because OP was complaining about the fact Kate Kane happens to be a “lesbian stereotype”, which for the instance of this show yes her character has to be a lesbian because that is how her character is written in the comic books, along with being a well trained strong female character. I do not hate love interests in shows, I hate people complaining about stereotypes when it’s not always the case and the stereotype that they see is actually gay representation that does not get the same treatment as heterosexual representation. That only thing I know for certain is that this will likely be the first show where they can not kill off every single lesbian love interest as other shows do and have done in the past - but I already feel as if they are going to wave the magical make her straight wand and turn them all into suddenly not lesbians.

Jhigh03 -1 points 4 days ago *

I get all of your points, I was only pointing out whyzero love interests does not typically exist in american television. I did say almost since their is an exception to every rule. I’m really only replying to clarify you saying Batwoman has to be gay on tv because thats the way she is written in the comic. I’m not 100 percent positive but the dc shows on CW have not always followed cannon, so they could have wrote the tv character any way they wanted to. I dont think most people really care one way or another it’s just when things are changed to appease certain groups of people. No one seemed to care when Clark had a girlfriend on The 100 as it fit with the character

Batwoman (2019)
Krl246 0 points 5 days ago

Careful with this, someone might assume you’re trying to take something away from the new version and rip you a new a$$h0l3 for no reason.

Jhigh03 0 points 5 days ago

I feel ya, this thread has turned into Captain Marvel 2.0. It is quite an entertaining read and really lets you know the kind of people your conversing with.

Mayans M.C. (2018) S2 E6
Jhigh03 0 points 5 days ago

anyone else confused with the timeline?

FBI (2018) S2 E3
derekishere -1 points 5 days ago

Still an okay watch. Cheesy story not much went into this one. The lead lady fBI agent is still the hottest, sexiest, lovable women on tv.

Jhigh03 1 points 5 days ago

I’m with u on this one. One of the worst episodes of the series so far. Luckily the show is regularly quite good so it was still entertaining. As for the female lead, I loved her on Rookie Blue nut her role on Van Helsing was her hottest for me. Something about her ass kicking capabilities I guess, lol.

Raising Dion (2019)
Jhigh03 1 points 5 days ago

Wow no comments, guess everybody’s thumbs are all blowed out over the Batwoman pilot. This show was great from start to finish. If your burnt out on shows featuring supes give this one a try. It doesn’t suffer the same fate as other Netflix Super Hero shows have, like trying to fill out 13 episode seasons and being about 50 percent fluff. Also it doesn’t follow the formula that all those Marvel shows seemed to copy. It has 9 episodes and uses each one to tell the story, no more than need and no less. After so many years of movie and Tv viewing it harder to keep me on my toes and surprised then it used to and this show managed to do that. This being a busy time of the year for Tv premieres do yourself a favor and put this on your Favorites or watched list so you can catch it later.

Batwoman (2019)
Krl246 -1 points 1 month ago

Yeah, they were worried about the gay talk so they hooked him up with his cousin, are you high. Maybe 1850’s Batman could date his cousin no prob, lol. Katherine Kane was a Wealthy Heiress/Circus Performer, so just as illogical as it ever was.

Jhigh03 0 points 5 days ago

Wealthy Heiress/Circus Performer, so just as illogical as it ever was.
Truest statement I’ve read all night

Batwoman (2019) S1 E1
MissMorgue -3 points 6 days ago

Seriously have you not been paying attention to anything in the modern media, just hating on the fact we get a homosexual heroine in the DCU?? Kate Kane is a lesbian, fact. Kate Kane is a strong well trained fighter, fact. Kate Kane is Batwoman, fact. Why can’t we get a strong independent male hero whose gay/has zero love interests/is not suffering from tragic backstory so people know he has feelings?? How about you just enjoy the show and quit the complaining about the gays getting representation in the media via a strong, independent fighting female superhero.

Jhigh03 -1 points 5 days ago

Simply put, because almost every successful show has some kind of love angle, even if it is only implied. Tends to give a series legs and an idea to play around with. Can’t really have a conflict with A Big Bad every episode without some filler or downtime.

Batwoman (2019) S1 E1
Marqsupream 2 points 5 days ago

All these unnecessary comments about her sexuality is disheartening. For a CW show it’s pretty on par with everything else that airs on the network. Kinda cheesy but worth it. I was only reluctant because I was unfamiliar with ruby rose as an actress but I feel like it could get better 1 episode is not enough to completely write her off but hopefully it will get better. Story wise not very complicated too easy to understand but as I said before it’s the CW what do you expect. Look PEOPLE are gay get over it everyone’s experiences has the right to be shown on tv I don’t see the big deal in her being a lesbian no one cared in 2006 but now all of a sudden she’s a beloved character that cant be changed? y’all weren’t even alive in the 50’s to bring that version up how pathetic. I give this show an unbiased 3/5 let’s wait and see if it’s actually a bad show before you write it off as such based on your own undercover homophobia

Jhigh03 2 points 5 days ago

Very well said and probably the way most people feel, as I do. It’s a shame when the minority becomes the most vocal causing others with valid complaints or critcisms to go unnoticed.

Batwoman (2019) S1 E1
Canilive4life 2 points 6 days ago

im only commenting because of what you said. lol i stop watching cw when Jerry Springer wasn’t on late night lol it was all down hill for them. I do not watch anything on the CW won’t even watch this.

Jhigh03 -1 points 5 days ago

I just find it funny that Springer is better than anything on the CW now.

Gemini Man (2019)
DanDan65 -1 points 10 days ago

Has anyone ever said, “I can’t wait to see the new Will Smith movie. That guy is a total badass”?

Jhigh03 -1 points 9 days ago

as For his bad assness(sic). This is known. You must be a young guy, its ok if u are I’m not being ageist, smfh, can’t believe I’m having to clarify my intent cause of all the hate online. Anyway, I was saying, Bad Boys has been dope way back since the first won(Tea Leoni, WOWZA)can’t wait for number 3 coming soon. this seems to be the year of the comeback for Big Willie Style. But allthat later rap ish he did. pretty much after Summer Time Was all kinds of wigity, wigity, wigity, WACK!

Gemini Man (2019)
DanDan65 -1 points 10 days ago

Jhigh03 -1 points 9 days ago

I Am Legend, for sure. I even went opening night. Bue as forWild Wild West, uuuh, yeah not so Much,lol.

Goliath (2016)
gypsy soul 1 points 3 months ago

I love the seedy motel location as much as I do the stories they are telling. I can smell that warm So Cal air. I am a fan of Billy Bob Thornton but somebody please pinch him now and then to give his character a little more oomph. I appreciate laid back but come on. 7/10

Jhigh03 0 points 10 days ago

you don’t think he was punched enough, so to speak, during season 2,lol. I can’t wait to binge the third season. The trailer looks incredibly exciting. The first season was some of the best tv in recent memory and while the second season was good it didn’t really live up to that first.

The War of the Worlds
PonderThis 0 points 13 days ago

Wow! The trailer was good and it will be interesting to see this in the time period that it was wrote in! I wrote a paper for a college history class about Orson Welles radio broadcast of The War of the Worlds and how people on the east coast reacted! Many thought Hitler was invading the USA! Eleanor Tomlinson plays Amy in this BBC series and if you’re a Poldark fan, you will recognize her as Demelza Poldark. She is a great actress and can’t wait to watch this mini-series! How mind blowing could it be to see flying machines in the 1890’s? H.G. Wells had an incredible mind and imagination too!

Jhigh03 -2 points 12 days ago

You know whats funny, I mentioned this radio brodcast to my parents and my grandmother after dinner one day about 2 months ago and neither of them recalled it.(I was born in 1980) I was hoping my grandmother maybe heard it or experienced some of the reactions surrounding it at least, but nothing. And my parents have always been into scifi but they had no knowledge of it either.

The War of the Worlds
RoboPhone 1 points 13 days ago

Thanks, Gypsy!

IMDB now reports the premiere date is October 29th

Add this to your Watch List!

I did!

Jhigh03 -2 points 12 days ago

Thanks Gypsy for the trailer and Robo for the premiere date

Battle at Big Rock (2019)
Jhigh03 -3 points 23 days ago

jurassic world 2.5

Watchmen (2009)
NoxllockZ 4 points 1 month ago

a Watchmen Series ? . bless you jhigh That i wanner see

Jhigh03 0 points 1 month ago

Well get your popcorn,lol. I’m sure theirs a teaser on youtube if not a full blown trailer. I can’t wait to see what they do with this in the tv format. And with HBO money, WestWorld and Watchmen oh my.

Watchmen (2009)
Jhigh03 2 points 1 month ago

you can’t really be a fan of MCU,DCEU, The Fox films or any other flick based on a comic property if you haven’t seen this.A 100 percent serious movie with people in costumes. I rarely if ever watch movies more than once, and can count the ones I do on two hands. Any who, I really wanted to give this a bump for any late comers, You have six weeks to catch it before the HBO series starts. The show runners have doubled down on saying that the movie is cannon and this new show will in no way screw with that. That being said I still say this is a must watch for the world building alone. The whole tone is more in line with The Boys than Marvel or Dc’s offerings. It’s the perfect standalone movie, right up their with The Matrix.

Snowfall (2017)
IkeTurnerEddieKane 1 points 1 month ago

This might be the best show on TV!!!

Jhigh03 -1 points 1 month ago

This or Yellowstone. The two couldn,t be more different but both offer compelling storytelling and excellent acting. One episode a week is not enough now,lol

Paul (2011)
Dethanos -1 points 1 month ago

You honestly think that was intended as a serious, literal statement? Really?

Jhigh03 -2 points 1 month ago

honestly, wasn’t sure. I did reply with an lol. I did take it as a joke at first but things get lost ontyhe net, you know.

Lambs of God (2019)
[deleted] -2 points 1 month ago *
[deleted]
Jhigh03 -2 points 1 month ago

Im not attacking you, and im not catholic but to say I’, part of some conspiracy to discredit your claims is rediculious. I’m sorry for whatever happened to you now I’m abusing you?smfh. The hypocrisy in your statements made me laugh, hence the term clown.

Succession (2018)
Betamax78 -1 points 1 month ago

i hope trump wins too! (the more the civilized word hates Americans and they are the laughingstock of the international community and the more America is seen to be ran by a senile syphalitic carnival barker conman the safer the world will be )(although his environmental rollbacks will kill us all)….but I love being able to wake up every day to at least 3 scandals and Trump humiliating himself and the US with his petty infantile narcissistic incoherent racist babbling of lies and verbal diarrhea spewing from his obese orange face .(Obama was eloquent ,charming ,intellectual and well respected around the world and got away with a lot of dirty shit ) but Trump is every negative stereotype wrapped up in a sweaty angry clown getup and the obvious cartoon used car salesman shtick we have of Americans and is so reviled by anyone who isn’t some slack jawed jesus-freak gun-nut high school drop out that we see right through his malignant narcissism and like every international news paper won’t be shy to call him out

Jhigh03 -4 points 1 month ago

Why such viceral hate for Americans. Most posts here have you attacking our movies or tv shows and now the potus. You do relize he lost the popular vote, right? We could see what would happen way before he ever stepped into office. we’ve been laughing at him since the earlier 2000’s. And while alot of your post may be accurate nobody wants to be constantly attacked for whatever reason. I imagine your even being trolled based on your disdain for this man, though I must laugh at the effort and time put into your post here. Trevor Noah better look out.

Succession (2018)
[deleted] 1 points 1 month ago
[deleted]
Jhigh03 -5 points 1 month ago

second the nomination

Lambs of God (2019)
[deleted] -3 points 1 month ago *
[deleted]
Jhigh03 -2 points 1 month ago

i dont care if u attack him. it was the way ur argument pivoted that showed me your a clown. and the way you came back to this to make another post. i didnt even bother to read ur rant.lol

Lambs of God (2019)
[deleted] -2 points 1 month ago *
[deleted]
Jhigh03 -2 points 1 month ago

How did this turn into an attack on Trump? What chapter from The Art of War said that when your losing a battle to attack something off topic. Not to mention its just low hanging fruit.

Van Helsing (2016)
Krl246 1 points 1 month ago

Summer of 2020, maybe in July.

Jhigh03 -3 points 1 month ago

im aware, I looked it up before I posted because last time I checked DSW or SyFy were having some type of money issue. I do appreciate the heads up though, thanks.

Van Helsing (2016)
RoboPhone 1 points 1 month ago *

COMING SOON! The long-awaited Season 4 opens wide on Friday, September 27, 2019!

Checkout the Official Promo Trailer HERE

Then Add this to your **Watch List”” NOW, so you can sink your teeth into this Season when she begins her 13-Episode run for her life!

Jhigh03 -2 points 1 month ago

now we just need Wynonna Earp

Paul (2011)
Dethanos -1 points 1 month ago

In case you didn’t know it, insulting the character and intelligence of people you don’t know, simply because they hold opinions contrary to your own, is a textbook example of bigotry.

Jhigh03 -3 points 1 month ago

No. You’re wrong. Hellfire and damnation shall be the price of your transgression. Burn and speak no more of your heresy.

So this was a reply Dethanos posted to a comment i made about not liking the tv show Powers. Your literally describing yourself in these comments. just saying,lol. Also is anyone else confused about what and echo chamber is in relation to this site?

Paul (2011)
Tiger8me 3 points 1 month ago *

I only downvote when people are getting into some nasty name calling. I usually upvote the downvotes…lol. Sad how trolls ruin everything. I used to comment too until that crap started. Don’t bother with the chat anymore for the same reason…nothing’s done about the asshats…lol.

Jhigh03 -2 points 1 month ago

Well said and my entire point wrapped up very nicely.

Paul (2011)
[deleted] 4 points 1 month ago
[deleted]
Jhigh03 -1 points 1 month ago

you do realize comments disappear after a certain number of down votes, right? Even with that the issue for me is not the voting, which I’m cool with and serves a purpose, it’s with trolls who go around with the sole purpose of down voting everything that certain members post. And the fact that I haven’t pissed anyone here off to my knowledge, or if I have that kept their mouth shut and and decided to launch a passive aggressive campaign from the shadows. to me thats being childish. and by the by, nobody asked you to insert yourself in this, it was for the op and the mods and any one else who may have been effected. I was only calling attention to a much bigger issue, stick around and you’ll see.

Paul (2011)
Odie 1 points 1 month ago

Probably down voted cause this conversation has nothing to do with the movie. Use your PM’s for a conversation not the comment section

Jhigh03 -3 points 1 month ago

that was my original thought except it was a reply to an original comment and no pm was sent because it may have helped other users.

Paul (2011)
greyfur 0 points 1 month ago *

Brother, would not normally (entirely) disagree with you, but prior to what you’re describing, the down votin’ got to commencin’, which is what got the aforementioned conversation started to begin with. The down voting included all of your posts as well….just sayin’…

Jhigh03 0 points 1 month ago

to whoever gives a F*k. every post in thio comment section has bee down voted except greyfurs last. I used to be very acvtive on here posting comment, leaving reviews and even in the forums. But now whats the point? somone follows me around here just to down vote every post I make, I was offering a suggestion to a member here and when he replied back I see I’ve been down voted 3 times. And I have no clue who is playing these childish passive aggressive games. Nut up and send me a PM, maybe we live close to each other. but for real between this shit and whatever the hell is going on in the chat box every night* member engagement is bound to fall off. (wonder how many down votes this gets?)

Paul (2011)
greyfur 0 points 1 month ago

I’ve thought about doing that, but at this point it would take me hours, if not days, am an organizer, and have a couple hundred movies there already, would need to separate them, science fiction, action, ect., would take me forever,but might be worth doing….

Jhigh03 -2 points 1 month ago

I’m hoping the mods here will see this post and check out this comment page. Every comment here here been down voted and some even twice. What’s the point of posting comments when some troll has nothing better to do than float around the site and down vote people they are unhappy with. I don’t have any ideas or a fix but I still wanted to point out an example of this pettiness to the power that be.

Paul (2011)
greyfur 0 points 1 month ago

O.K., just slipped this in with my ‘favorites’ list, use that for stuff I wanna watch, but have not watched yet. They really need a spot for ‘to watch’. Sure they will get around to it eventually. Sounds like a good movie.

Jhigh03 -3 points 1 month ago

create your own playlist just for that. If I remember correctly you can even make it private.

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (2015) S2019 E119
Dodi -2 points 2 months ago *

Smashing Pumpkins was great! Just starting out on new tour.

Jhigh03 -3 points 2 months ago

Smashing Pumpkins was the worst band I’ve ever seen live. The Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness tour. Garbage was their opening act and Shirley Manson stole the show, though it wasn’t hard cause Billie was on one that night. Anywho, glad your excited for them. Defiantly their music defined an era. Right up there with STP and Bush for me. Thanks for the opportunity to reminisce.

Yellowstone (2018) S2 E7
Jhigh03 -2 points 2 months ago

Ye-Haw, are you a Good Man or are you a Bad Man?

BH90210 (2019)
Jhigh03 -2 points 2 months ago

Wow, very meta and how it should be done. Though it should be labeled a re-start. The term re-boot in overused and often times misleading.

Flipping Virgins (2015)
Jhigh03 -2 points 2 months ago

not to be confused with Tossing Midgets

Flipping Virgins (2015)
Jhigh03 -1 points 2 months ago

Spent most of my mid to late teens perfecting this skill.😉 Very handy.👉🏼👌🏼

60 Days In: Narcoland (2019) S1 E2
Odie 0 points 2 months ago

This stuff kinda rots me. Sure cartels are bad etc.. But the Problem is doctors who prescribe these drugs without any care or remorse, or any program to help people off of these prescription drugs when their treatment should be over. No matter what you do, theres gonna be Crooks doing their thing. Sure do what you can to stop them, but the real problem are the Doctors and physicians Who get away with murder. The drug companies give doctors, bonuses and incentives to prescribe as much as they can. At least the Cartels own up to their shit.

Jhigh03 -3 points 2 months ago

Like drug reps handing out all inclusive packages to Turks and Caicos for a Drug Seminar for being the regional leader in Prescriptions?I mean how in the hell did a rewards program (for those that already can afford it, no less) ever not come under review by whatever governmental agency should have been providing oversight? OH, that’s right, Doctors recite the Hippocratic oath and swear to do no harm. Guess that was supposed to be good enough.

Animal Kingdom (2010)
Elijah2019 0 points 2 months ago

Out of curiosity have you seen a movie called Stuart a life backwards and the tv series called the Take? both starring Hardy?

Jhigh03 -2 points 2 months ago

nope, neither. thanks for the recommendations. I searched I tunes for movies related to Hardy last night and their software is lacking. Can’t wait to dig into Thge Take, I really enjoy how Tight and focused tv shows are elsewhere. $ to ^ episodes straight to the point, here we get 18 filler episodes in a 21 episode season, with breaks and even a mid-season finale sometimes,smh.

Animal Kingdom (2010)
Elijah2019 1 points 2 months ago

I have watched every episode and loved it! Frank Grilo was excellent, that last episode!! Jonathon Tucker was the best for me, gutted it got cancelled

Jhigh03 -2 points 2 months ago

I feel like I’m talking to myself. Tucker is one of my favorite actors also, really. I literally, 3 minutes ago, just watched a short that he is in called Skin.The Black Donnellys was also great. Grilo is always just so fun to watch, I don’t know why. I do know he has a fighting background so he’s picking his roles really well. And Mat Lauria has been on two excellent TV shows that managed to get cancelled. Friday Night Lights was the other. you could see how dedicated they all were just in the level of their fitness.

Warrior (2011)
Canuckian 5 points 2 months ago

Outstanding movie, simply brilliant. The feels run deep in this movie, couple that with some absolutely stunning fighting and some brilliant acting by ALL involved, especially Hardy and Nolte and you have one hell of a good movie with an amazing story that will really tug on the heart strings. An EASY 10/10

Jhigh03 -1 points 2 months ago

My eyeballs well up every time I watch it, and I ok with that.

Warrior (2011)
stormbringer 3 points 2 months ago

A big YES to all of that. Outstanding job by both actors and Nolte too. Hardy deserves a friggen Badass Oscar for this performance!

Jhigh03 0 points 2 months ago

Facts, and Nolte can get the supporting one. And then the director that managed to pull the performances out. For real I think it deserved at least a picture of the year nomination, I never know what those guys are thinking. The movie was absolutely perfect. and I’m not gassing it up but we knew every characters motivation without getting bogged down and it still managed to focus on the MMA. Hell, the soundtrack was on point too, lol.

Animal Kingdom (2010)
Elijah2019 1 points 2 months ago

Warrior is one of my favourite Movies and Tom Hardy is one of my favourite Actors :)

Jhigh03 -2 points 2 months ago

Great minds! I just noticed Frank Grilo is in Warrior, while he is nowhere near the level of Tom Hardy I enjoy watching him also. He was in a tv show called Kingdom and if you liked Warrior then you are in for a treat. It is loaded with talent and legitimized Nick Jonas as an actor for me. Wish more would have known about this when it was on but it did manage to run for three emotional seasons. Be careful though, it is extremely bingeable.👍🏼

Warrior (2011)
Jhigh03 3 points 2 months ago

watch this movie right now. One of my all time favorite movies. You will never know the ending and may even cry. The Casting was perfect and really turned me on to both the leads, they have never disappointed. Don’t dismiss this as a Rocky clone, it’s more than the hook. My wife loved it to.

Animal Kingdom (2010)
Elijah2019 2 points 2 months ago

Great Movie! seen this one a few times and is one of my faves, Very gritty and realistic based on a true story, the documentary is even more shocking, in a different league to the TV show 5/5

Jhigh03 -2 points 2 months ago

I agree, I saw this before the Tv show had ever aired.Netflix or prime recommended it to me, anyway, I was pushing it before the current season had started so it’s good to know others have seen this awesome flick from down under. I can’t believe I never realized Joel Edgerton is in this,he’s one of my favorites in hollywood. If you havn’t seen Warrior your missing out. Also stars Tom Hardy, another high on my list. I think i’ll watch that now,lol.

Snowfall (2017) S3 E4
Jhigh03 -2 points 2 months ago

Damn, last line of the episode and Franklin went 0 to 100. For those that aren’t watching this, if you were fans of The Wire binge this now. The aren’t quite the same show but both share a real grittiness. I’m glad FX has stuck with this and cant
wait to see what’s next.