Best Recent Comments

Wishmaster (1997)
ChibiFan7 1 points 21 hours ago

i hear Robert is a very friendly guy in real life.

bevnick 3 points 19 hours ago

I used to serve him & his very lovely wife, when I was bartending @ a British Pub “The Lord Nelson” in Laguna Beach. They were Sunday evening regulars, he had some great stories…

Wishmaster (1997)
RoboPhone 1 points 19 hours ago

That’s awesome, Bev! And apparently, so do you!

bevnick 2 points 16 hours ago

Most Bartenders have “stories” my friend… lol

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (2019)
gypsy soul 2 points 2 months ago

Well, what can you say? It is Tom Hanks after all.
Official TRAILERHERE

Ditzygypsy 2 points 17 hours ago

Really looking forward to this!

Wishmaster (1997)
ChibiFan7 2 points 23 hours ago

easy 5/5 for me :) one of my all time favorites. Andrew Divoff is a master!

RoboPhone 2 points 21 hours ago * (Contains Spoilers)

And I enjoy Robert Englund in most everything. He’s a consummate character actor. I still remember him before the Fredd Kruger Days as Willie, the lovable human-faced lizard-like alien “Visitor” in the “V” TV Series.

Wishmaster (1997)
ChibiFan7 2 points 23 hours ago

easy 5/5 for me :) one of my all time favorites. Andrew Divoff is a master!

Joker (2019)
[deleted] -1 points 19 hours ago
[deleted]
octoberswill 1 points 18 hours ago

I honestly think we watched two different movies….”get good”????? “someone who can play the role”???????????? “more depth”???…honestly..wtf……do you even art, bro?…do you even movie?????

Wishmaster (1997)
RoboPhone 2 points 21 hours ago * (Contains Spoilers)

ChibiFan7 1 points 21 hours ago

i hear Robert is a very friendly guy in real life.

Primal (2019)
McShagan 1 points 23 hours ago(Contains Spoilers)

Started watching and I could not stop. This is a great story about a boy and his dog except it’s not a dog. Set in a fantasy world where man and monsters co-exist, and I must admit I have thought about this exact scenario if man and dinos existed together.

Oblivion (1994)
ChibiFan7 1 points 23 hours ago

freaking love this film!!! Musetta Vander is such a freaking babe! 4/5

Wishmaster (1997)
bevnick 3 points 19 hours ago

RoboPhone 1 points 19 hours ago

That’s awesome, Bev! And apparently, so do you!

The Mutations (1974)
RoboPhone 1 points 19 hours ago

Remember Tom Baker as Doctor WHO? Well, see if you can recognize him in this Horror flick from the ‘70s. 4/5 for the Whoness if it alone!

Sanditon (2019) S1 E8
Vibech 1 points 4 hours ago

are u kidding me???

Wishmaster (1997)
bevnick 3 points 19 hours ago

ChibiFan7 1 points 17 hours ago

wow that sounds rad!

The War of the Worlds
karloff 1 points 43 minutes ago

enjoying it so far

Phantoms (1998)
CJackson674 1 points 23 hours ago

Affleck, you the bomb in “Phantoms”, yo!

The Angry Birds Movie 2 (2019)
xxstaindrosesxx 1 points 21 hours ago

It’s alright. Definitely not as good as the first one.

Toy Story 4 (2019)
xxstaindrosesxx 1 points 21 hours ago

They should have left this alone after the 3rd one. I didn’t care for this at all and disliked the ending.

The Terror (2018) S2 E10
bevnick 1 points 20 hours ago

Wow, that ending though, a poignant reminder of a past that’s often glossed over.

Joker (2019)
Redrobotmonkey 1 points 18 hours ago

Saw this in theatres and the last scene, his footsteps after talking to the woman was bloodied, like he killed her. Weird that it’s different on here.

Joker (2019)
[deleted] -2 points 18 hours ago
[deleted]
octoberswill 1 points 18 hours ago

also…the whole “ just my opinion…” is total b.s…..so is what I said….being captain obvious about this being your opinion doesn’t shield you from criticism…….just an fyi……

Joker (2019)
darklighter1 1 points 18 hours ago

Very good. Little slow at first but really picks up after the first 40 minutes. Phoenix was a great Joker. Ledger’s still my favorite but man this was close. Hope he gets an oscar for this though.

Rosewood (1997)
ShugarCat 1 points 17 hours ago

Bravo, a very powerful movie indeed. The story should be fictional, but, sadly its not! Whats even sadder is the fact that the massacre was hushed and covered up for over a half a century. Shame on them! The true story of that nights events finally came to light when one of the children of a mob member came forward with the facts of what he witnessed that tragic night. The acting is superb as is the writing and directing. Don’t pass this one up its a great watch.

Joker (2019)
[deleted] 0 points 18 hours ago
[deleted]
thelionknight 1 points 17 hours ago

Above comments deleted due to the realization of my idiocy.

Les Rivières pourpres (2018)
bevnick 1 points 17 hours ago

IMDb says there will be a second series, this year. ???

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (2019)
puffythebongslayer 1 points 16 hours ago(Contains Spoilers)

can some one tell me how he got away from the guy who let him out of the cage

Batwoman (2019) S1 E2
MissMorgue 1 points 16 hours ago

See this is an episode I would have liked for the series premiere, this strange slow burn of how things come together. Very good episode, far better than the first.

The Mutations (1974)
RoboPhone 1 points 19 hours ago

NOGARD47 1 points 16 hours ago *

THats right robo , tom the reason i added link , he was my fav doctor and more than just the the doctor , he done so much , see if you can spot him in these - https://primewire.unblocked.ltda/movie/153818-watch-frankenstein-the-true-story and https://primewire.unblocked.ltda/movie/155864-watch-the-vault-of-horror

Batwoman (2019) S1 E2
bevnick 1 points 16 hours ago

I was super apprehensive about Batwoman. I thought because it was on the CW, it would be full of cheese & angst but (so far) it’s dark, gritty-ish & well-acted. I’m thoroughly enjoying this show.

Ballers (2015) S5 E8
BUDDHA 1 points 16 hours ago

5-8 Great series, perfect the way it ended.

Wicked Tuna (2012)
Royaltyguy 1 points 15 hours ago

Links PLEASE

The 3rd Eye 2 (2019)
BellaMia1 1 points 14 hours ago

This started well enough, considering how boring the first one was. That was until Alia got to the orphanage. Then it went downhill, and lost whatever little potential it had. It became a dragged on, badly-acted and cartoonish movie, at the most. And the make-up and effects was just as laughable. Really? The “Saw” make-up is the best you could come up with? Ugh. And it was too long, considering that all it was, was people slowly walking around a big house or slowly turning around. Shadows here and there, and that’s it. And the ending was more nonsense. A disappointment for me.

The Vault of Horror (1973)
NOGARD47 1 points 13 hours ago

A good anthology of great actors and classic horror , look out for tom he is more than just the doctor …!! . ;)

Supergirl (2015) S5 E2
puffythebongslayer 1 points 13 hours ago

serious question if brainys girlfriend is a transgender does that meen brainy lets her put it in him ?

The War of the Worlds
jamiemark 1 points 12 hours ago

Super pumped to see this, as the trailer looked great. So let’s get this straight, this series is titled The War of the Worlds, and Fox has their own series titled War of the Worlds starting at the end of October. Way to create consumer confusion. This one looks like the better of the two to me though, the Fox show sounds very much like another Falling Skies. I did enjoy Falling Skies for the most part, like TWD but with aliens. Plus it ran in the summer, so it was great having a new show to watch when everything else was on hiatus. I wasn’t thrilled with how the series ended though, it seemed like a very rushed, slapped together type of finale.

Imaginary Heroes (2005)
jamiemark 1 points 12 hours ago

I enjoyed this movie a lot, I own it on DVD and highly recommend.

The War of the Worlds
kingarco66 1 points 11 hours ago

whoever put this up - thank you, thank you!

Insatiable (2018)
SYLCollective 1 points 10 hours ago

Just binged Season 2 and it’s like a million times better than the first season. It’s highly captivating, hilarious, and has more depth than what appears to be on the surface I think.

The War of the Worlds
gunnerdan 1 points 9 hours ago

First Episode Links are in Really good episode Some surprisingly good acting Good special effects Looking forward to see more

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (2019)
jamieoglindsey0 1 points 8 hours ago

Why is this not under Featured films??

Vikings (2013) S4 E15
stormbringer 1 points 8 hours ago

Knee deep into a re-binge of the series, it comes to my attention that season 4 was really the peak… Had they ended it after the infamous historical event that occurs at the end of this season, it would have felt more “complete,” and probably made a better launch pad for several spin-off sagas to be told completely separate of Ragnar’s tale. I.E. Bjorn Ironside’s exploits could have clearly been their own mini-series… Ivar the Boneless most definitely could have been much more than a poorly casted side note… and then of coarse, Erik the Red and Leif Eriksson, which I believe is the only actually forthcoming spinoff series planned. Instead, the portrayal of events as they have been presented feels rather anticlimactic and has somewhat tarnished the reputation this epic series has commanded since its beginning. That said, I am enjoying this re-binge almost more than the first go around, mainly because I’m catching things I seem to have missed, as well as the obvious not-needing-to-wait-a-week thing… Anyone who has not yet seen this show definitely has been missing out! Being of Norwegian heritage and growing up hearing some of these stories, I am obviously a little biased, and have tried across the board to overlook the liberties they took with the presentation of facts, but aside from some historical inaccuracies and chronological over-consolidation for ease of storytelling, this series is as great a rendition of the saga as it is to hear it around a campfire from the most colorful and animated family member or storyteller. Straight up 10/10

Ironclad (2011)
Toadie 1 points 7 hours ago

An excellent movie. Purefoy does a convincing job of being a Templar. This movie makes it into my top 3 for the genre.

The War of the Worlds S1 E1
kingarco66 1 points 7 hours ago

i suspect this is maybe ep 1 and ep 2 joined together (?)
apparently they are 1 hour eps .. this is 2 hours

Pet Sematary (2019)
swamp30439 1 points 3 hours ago

We saw the first movie and this one does not even come close to the
original and way can’t they just leave well enough alone. We hate REMAKES!
we have yet too see a good remake!

Evening Installation (2019)
RoboPhone 1 points 1 hour ago

eff 10/14 : Brand New HD Versions.

The Mandalorian (2019)
NoxllockZ 1 points 1 hour ago

this looks good -

Heartland (2007) S13 E4
chantal 1 points 20 hours ago(Contains Spoilers)

if you love horses you wood love HEARTLAND

White Mule (2012)
0_0 1 points 19 hours ago

Now this was an excellent short. And what he is driving is even better

I, Pet Goat II (2012)
0_0 1 points 19 hours ago

Another great short abt 911. I wish they would do another one. This was so cool.

The Village in the Woods
psynhuman -4 points 20 hours ago *

FUCK YOURSELVES AND YOUR PATHETIC ASS METHODS MANIPULATING ASS CHEATER FUCKING “MODS”… ALL YOUR LIVES ABOUT SCREW OTHER UPLOADERS FOR FEW CLICKS…. YOU WILL GET NO-FUCKING-WHERE IN THIS GAME… GO SELL YOUR MOTHER FOR 3 MORE CLICKS STUPID FUCKING BITCHASS

mantistoboggan3 0 points 20 hours ago