Best Comments

God, The Devil and Bob (2000) S1 E10
derekishere -5 points 22 days ago

Great show!!!! No links.

RoboPhone 9 points 22 days ago

For months now, you have been complaining about Links to the rest of us Viewers, rather than the Content Team, who can actually fulfill your requests. We have repeatedly given you helpful suggestions and tips to remedy that, which you have ignored. It is strongly recommended that you follow these steps.

(1) Link Requests can be submitted to The Front Desk Forum Thread. You can access it HERE.
(2) You can learn more about Navigating Primewire HERE. It will provide you with a better understanding of Primewire and how it works.

Thank You for your cooperation!

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee (2007)
YKJack 9 points 2 months ago

I have to send a shout out to the linker who brought us the movie “Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee” The book changed my life and I’ve yet to see the movie… I’m looking forward to it immensely…

Brightburn (2019)
The_Cheshire_Cat 7 points 4 months ago

If Superman had been born a psychopath… this would be accurate. Pretty good movie! Some GREAT gory parts. quality not the best right now, may actually rewatch with better quality later on. 4/5

Gemini Man (2019)
8STORY8 1 points 18 days ago

Thank you for thinking of me Robo, very thoughtful of you. However, I’m gonna wait for the DVD version. But, if you happen to remember to notify me then too, I’d be grateful for it.

RoboPhone 7 points 18 days ago

Will Do. No concurrent streaming service release is scheduled for this feature. We should expect to see a worthy HD version w/o Asian Subtitles within 4 months.

Wentworth (2013) S7 E10
YgraineDance 6 points 2 months ago

Oh no they did NOT go there. I’m speechless—-and I absolutely refuse to spoil it for others!!!!!!😲 Must watch!!!

Pennyworth (2019)
Annabella 6 points 3 months ago *

THIS is Bloody BRILLIANT!!!!

Bloodline (2019)
Magenta -2 points 1 month ago

was it any good?

LivyWags89 6 points 1 month ago

I liked it! It was worth the watch just to see Sean William Scott in a different kind of role like this.

Captain Marvel (2019)
JadeEnigma -10 points 6 months ago

So’s your mom.

drbadassx11 8 points 6 months ago

Nice. Lets resort to insults because we dont like the same movie lmfao.

Yellowstone (2018) S2 E10
PacificLilly 8 points 1 month ago

This was a really great episode, great series, overall a really great show. The characters are simple and yet so complex… not only a great casting, but truly phenomenal acting. Same dichotomy with the storylines, simple and yet complicated.
This is not a happy go lucky series, by any stretch of the imagination. And usually I’m not the biggest fan of something that is “this gritty,” very serious and a little maybe even dark at times. And even in its harsher/ nail bitting parts of the storyline; when the show is conveying/exploring & the characters are trying to navigate through said darker side of humanity, it was so well executed & deliberately thought provoking that I was always intriged and wanted to see more, and would think, “what’s going to happen next?!” In other words— Wow, I was captivated from the start to the finish.
I’ll have to write a full review later, but for now; I’ll just say it this way…. this show gets 2 thumbs up 👍👍 AND 5 st⭐rs out of 5 st⭐rs from me!!!!! ☺👌❤😉

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E3
jillyr 5 points 5 months ago

Jaw dropping and I never saw that end …wow wow wow!!!!!!!

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E3
Creedo4Life 5 points 5 months ago

Lord have mercy! This was epic!

Lucifer (2016)
drbadassx11 5 points 9 months ago

My new favorite show,
I cant wait until the fourth season comes out!

Shadow (2018)
gypsy soul 5 points 4 months ago

If you watch the trailer you will be compelled to watch this movie and you can Watch the Trailer——-HERE

Stranger Things (2016)
Odie 5 points 3 months ago

Heres the offical recap for anyone who wanted to get caught back up before starting season 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpbWqiUy0YM

Pennyworth (2019) S1 E1
Pad Solo 5 points 3 months ago

really good, worth watching.

Gentleman Jack (2019)
judabar 5 points 4 months ago

Really enjoyed this series. Different from any other show I have seen. Good viewing.

My Life Is Murder (2019)
bevnick 5 points 2 months ago

Lucy Lawless!!! Ep. 1 was interesting enough to get psyched for Ep 2, et al. Good Summer fun.

Yellowstone (2018) S2 E10
PacificLilly 8 points 1 month ago

BUDDHA 5 points 1 month ago

Took the works right out of my head. Till season 3-2020.

Carnival Row (2019)
gypsy soul 5 points 2 months ago

LOOK LOOK LOOK
This is right down our alley! No pun intended.
NEW trailer - Come see!HERE

The Capture (2019) S1 E1
LivyWags89 5 points 1 month ago

Good first episode, can’t wait to see more of this!

Arthdal Chronicles (2019)
CranLem08 4 points 3 months ago

I already seen the first 5 episodes on another site sorry i couldnt wait…. i need to find another site so i can finish watching season 1 and season 2…

RoboPhone 5 points 2 months ago

Thank You for the heads up!

Apparently, this Korean Fantasy Series slipped under everyone’s radar.

IMDB shows a strong 7.7/10 rating.

Spoken Language is Korean with HC (hard-coded) English Subtitles.

Each Episodes is roughly 1:20 minutes long, suggesting a very in-depth story to immerse oneself in..

It looks intriguing! I’m definitely adding this to my Watch List.

Time Bandits (1981)
NoxllockZ 5 points 1 month ago

it is what it is and for what it is . it is flawless . a 5/5 in my book to

Bloodline (2019)
LivyWags89 5 points 1 month ago

Sean William Scott did a really good job in this, Good flick!

The Poughkeepsie Tapes (2009)
LivyWags89 5 points 1 month ago

This film is very underrated IMO. It’s always been one of my favorites when it comes to FF/Doc style horror.

Gemini Man (2019)
gypsy soul 5 points 4 months ago *

Coming Soon
Release Date: October 11

Watch the TRAILER——-HERE

Another Life (2019)
Liquorupfront 5 points 3 months ago

Oh Yea. Looks promising and binge watch for me if all 10 eps drop as you say @RoboPhone Finally something to look forward to

Ad Astra (2019)
Rob Apples 7 points 1 month ago

Well. This is very 2001ey. The visuals are amazing but the pace just can’t seem to gain any locomotion. The main characters are horribly robotic with little if any emotion. That said, the story is intriguing and I found myself eager to find out what’s waiting at the end. If you arent of fan of 2001 then you probably won’t like this. But if you want to see a pretty good space flick and don’t mind a slow burn then give this a shot.

Lambs of God (2019)
ndrgnus1 9 points 3 months ago

fuck all political opinions this a place to relax and enjoy there are other sites for that crap

Gentleman Jack (2019)
jillyr 6 points 5 months ago

Another EXCELLENT offering from that talented writer Sally Wainwright; based on the real life diaries of the remarkable Anne Lister. 11/10

Gentleman Jack (2019)
jillyr 6 points 5 months ago

8STORY8 6 points 5 months ago

Love this! Thanks jillyr for commenting and drawing my attention to it to check it out. I had not heard of it before even though it’s an HBO Series, which makes what I often find a bit boring, ie period pieces, so interesting! I’ve only watched the first episode, but can tell this is going to be one of my favs.

Threads (1984)
Rob Apples 6 points 29 days ago

Whew. This movie is terrifying how so close to the brink we can be.

Supergirl (2015) S3 E21
Canuckian 7 points 5 months ago

ugh, this show is so ultra left and PREACHY its disgusting..only reason i am watching it now is to catch up for the crossover event that happened a little while back on the shows i DO like (Arrow and Flash)..they really don’t even try to hide the shit they are trying to push on this show…addressing major/important events etc. going on in the world on a TV show and bringing things to light is nothing new, but bringing light to something and pushing your own agenda on it are two very different things.

Batwoman (2019) S1 E1
starshineontop 4 points 15 days ago

The writing, acting, and fighting are all weak ! ! !

Angeldawnsoul 7 points 15 days ago

All of the CW shows are that way.

Bobby Yeah (2011)
RoboPhone 4 points 6 months ago *

Brilliant little indie stop-motion animation short feature which is not your typical major studio style of production.

It does have a potential gross-out factor, so parental discretion is advised.

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E2
gypsy soul 4 points 6 months ago

I found this episode so much more satisfying than last week’s. Part of that was the HIGH expectation and anticipation factor for the return of the series. So many heartfelt moments and hatchets buried tonight. Just four more offerings to tie it up with a bow. I am already sad, 8.5/10

The Walking Dead (2010) S9 E11
Krl246 4 points 7 months ago

Some of the links have Arabic subs with some site overlay occasionally popping up, but, not all.

The Walking Dead (2010) S9 E16
8STORY8 4 points 6 months ago

I liked the finale. To me it was intense in depth of emotion.

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E3
joalex 4 points 5 months ago

Other TV shows would save the best for last but GOT would give the best midway into the season finale and hope to top it. Outstanding!!!

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E3
kchief58 4 points 5 months ago

They don’t make them like this anymore.. First ‘’ENDGAME’’ and this ,,,10 Stars

Game of Thrones (2011) S8 E3
angelazul1980 4 points 5 months ago

Epic! Amazing! Awesome! Ehh… no show could equal the quality and thrill of GOT. Ohhh, simply mesmerizing! This is truly a historical production.

The Highwaymen (2019)
RoboPhone 4 points 6 months ago

eff 03/29 : Brand New Netflix HD Movie Versions.

The Walking Dead (2010) S9 E15
Simi5 -2 points 7 months ago * (Contains Spoilers)

hey wait a sec….how the hell the Alpha killed all those people so quiet, hide bodies, escape….etc etc? thats like impossible

RoboPhone 4 points 7 months ago * (Contains Spoilers)

Thanks for using the Contains Spoilers, folks!

(Closes eyes and stumbles out.)

Mortal Engines (2018)
Jorjia 4 points 7 months ago

I talked my husband into watching this one after seeing the trailer on you tube.We both agree it was something different,there is action plenty of it.The movie to me was visually stunning had a very steam punk feel to it .If you have not seen this movie give it a go you may like it.

Serenity (2019)
RoboPhone 4 points 8 months ago

eff 01/29 : Brand New HDCAM Versions.

My Side of the Mountain (1969)
Marlboro_Man 4 points 7 months ago *

Saw this as a child almost 40 years ago. Left a lasting impression & was awesome to finally get to see it again! Thanks so much for reminding me about it guys!~: )

Terry Pratchett's Hogfather (2006)
RoboPhone 4 points 5 months ago

The first of my favorite Terry Pratchett Discworld films. 4.5/5 Robo-Stars!

See also :

Terry Pratchett’s The Colour of Magic (2008)

Terry Pratchett’s Going Postal (2010)

Deadwood (2004)
Jorjia 4 points 9 months ago

I absolutely adore this T.V. show and that is saying a lot i am not really into westerns.(Swingian cock sucker is all i got to say any one that has seen this show will grin every time they hear woo say it.)This show is in my watched list i have seen it many times i would put it under my favorites but how i things listed on here is T.V shows i have not watched under favorites never viewed movies under watch and things i have seen and loved i have them under watched so i can come back to them any time i like.

Deadwood: The Movie (2019)
gypsy soul 4 points 4 months ago

I am also glad I watched this, after all - what’s a girl to do, I should have watched a few of the last series episodes as it took me a while to become familiar with the cadence of the dialogue. It also brought some closure to storylines I would have preferred to stay open. All in all, I had no choice. I had to enjoy seeing my old friends again. 8/10

The Highwaymen (2019)
NoxllockZ 4 points 6 months ago

Costner and Harrelson fitts pretty good toghter in this

The Matrix (1999)
gypsy soul 4 points 5 months ago

There are certain movies that become fused with the national psyche. The Matrix is on that list. If you have not seen The Matrix there will be conversations and references you will never understand. Besides that - No one ever before looked or moved as good as Keanu in a long, black coat. 8/10